Paisley like most kids didn't understand trick or treating at this age- although she loved her costume. She wanted to eat the candy as soon as she got it. Or else she wanted to hold it in her hand and not the bucket. It was cute!
We just went trick or treating on campus. It was a totally of about 6 out of 12 homes that were actually home to hand out candy. We also took some candy from the bowl in the Commons and the Library! :)
She stopped to go for a slide. Really? The plan is to get as much candy as possible.
The crew: {minus Lydon and Vera} Nano & Carson {knights}, Paisley{watermelon} & Baya {ninja turtle}!
Mothers with the kids: Jennilyn, Me & Sam
Paisley tripped running to the commons and her candy went everywhere
She wanted to camp out by the fountain for forever so we snapped a few cute pics and then got on with our candy hunt!
We had Dad come out of the library to greet us!
Sam took these cute picture of Paisley and I love them!
Happy Halloween!
Woah, woah, woah- Not so fast. My ever so lovely and totally funny twin sister dressed up again like usual for halloween. This year was HILARIOUS. At first when I saw the picture I recognized it but couldn't put my finger on it. When I showed it to Doug he immediately started laughing and filled me in.
She dressed up as E.T. As soon as he told me I coudn't stop laughing for a couple of minutes. How did I not know. The funniest part? That's actually an E.T doll in the front basket. We have had that thing for years at our house! Props Kar Diz!
Oh man, I just love her!
Woah, woah, woah- Not so fast. My ever so lovely and totally funny twin sister dressed up again like usual for halloween. This year was HILARIOUS. At first when I saw the picture I recognized it but couldn't put my finger on it. When I showed it to Doug he immediately started laughing and filled me in.
She dressed up as E.T. As soon as he told me I coudn't stop laughing for a couple of minutes. How did I not know. The funniest part? That's actually an E.T doll in the front basket. We have had that thing for years at our house! Props Kar Diz!
Oh man, I just love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment